For remodeling applications, the standard flange channel is a great fit that can be retrofit into most existing installations. The standard flange channel can be installed simply by cutting into existing drywall or substrate and securing into place with spring loaded clips or construction adhesive. Making for a simple yet impactful line of light for most unique tape light installations.
• Recessed channel mount extrusion best suited for drywall and ceiling applications
• Double anodized aluminum provides excellent heat dissipation
• Frosted lens protects lights source while evenly diffusing light
• Optional spring loaded mounting clips available
• Field cuttable 2M (78.75") channel, housing, and lens
• Compatible with most 10-12mm wide tape light
ORDERING & ACCESSORIES
2M - Standard Flange Channel
2M - Frosted Polycarbonate Lens
Flange Slot End Cap
Flange Slot Mounting Clips
FIND A REP
11775 E. 45TH AVE. DENVER, CO 80239 | Phone: 888.297.0484
PRIZM™ is a Division of American Lighting Inc.
Quick Ship List