The DMX-SPI Decoder allows for pixel addressing or sequencing pixel tape light. Pair with DMX controllers or compatible DMX software programs to create dynamic and unique chasing or color fading effects by addressing up to 1020 individual pixels while Supporting up to 38 protocols.
• SPI signal output decoder for pixel tape and neon for addressing and sequencing
• Pair with DMX512 controllers - Supports up to 38 protocols
• Capable of addressing up to 1020 pixel LEDs
• Feature 35 built-in sequencing, chasing, and color changing settings
• Compatible with PC interface DMX consoles and sequencing software
• Requires 5-24V DC power input
ORDERING & ACCESSORIES
DMX SPI Decoder
FIND A REP
11775 E. 45TH AVE. DENVER, CO 80239 | Phone: 888.297.0484
PRIZM™ is a Division of American Lighting Inc.
Quick Ship List