The DMX-SPI Decoder allows for pixel addressing or sequencing pixel tape light. Pair with DMX controllers or compatible DMX software programs to create dynamic and unique chasing or color fading effects by addressing up to 1020 individual pixels. Supporting up to 38 protocols, the SPI decoder also features built-in dip switches for further sequencing pairing.
• SPI signal output decoder for pixel tape addressing and sequencing
• Pair with DMX512 controllers - Supports up to 38 protocols
• Capable of addressing up to 1020 pixel LEDs
• Feature 35 built-in sequencing, chasing, and color changing settings
• Compatible with PC interface DMX consoles and sequencing software
• Requires 5-24V DC power input
ORDERING & ACCESSORIES
DMX SPI Decoder
Please contact factory for additional information
DLC DMX CONTROLLER
FIND A REP
11775 E. 45TH AVE. DENVER, CO 80239 | Phone: 888.297.0484
PRIZM™ is a Division of American Lighting Inc.
Quick Ship List